Indoor Air Quality in Kalispell, MT
Most Kalispell area residents don’t realize this, but their indoor air quality can actually be worse than that of outdoors. This is because of the way homes are built today—very tightly to improve HVAC efficiency. This allows contaminants and humid air to get trapped inside. In the winter, it leads to dry air among other problems. Fortunately, Bill's Superheat, Inc. can help.
- Our Technicians are EPA Certified, Licensed, and Insured
- We Provide Great Value and Quality Work You Can Trust!
- We Aim for Your 100% Satisfaction
When you’re looking to improve your home comfort, you need to look beyond simply your heating and cooling systems. That’s what the team here at Bill's Superheat, Inc. does!
For expert indoor air quality services in Kalispell and beyond, contact us today! We are “Here to Save the Day!”
Indoor Air Quality System Installation
There are a number of options out there to improve the indoor air quality of your Kalispell area home, and just as many reasons you should invest in improving your IAQ. For instance, did you know that you may be losing up to 30% of your conditioned air due to poor duct quality? Or that the standard air filter in your HVAC system isn’t actually there to clean out contaminants from your home?
Contact our team and learn about the indoor air quality system installations and services we provide:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: You may have heard of electronic air purifiers, and UV lights. These are two different types of air purifiers. Combining this with a whole-house air filtration system can do a world of good in creating more breathable air for your household.
- Humidifiers: Kalispell area residents are no strangers to dry wintertime air. It can be even worse inside, causing lowered immune systems and increased illnesses, not to mention property damage.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: In addition to dry air, persistently running your heater can lead to stale air too. But you don’t exactly want to open a window in the dead of winter, right? This is where a heat or energy recovery ventilator comes in.
In addition to these powerful systems, our team also provides duct services. Damaged ducts can not only affect HVAC efficiency, but can decrease your indoor air quality too. We provide expert duct repair and replacement services.
Indoor Air Quality System Replacement
Have you installed the best indoor air quality systems for your home, but are noticing signs of poor air quality years later? Don’t hesitate to give us a call. The following symptoms are definitely cause for concern, and could require an indoor air quality system replacement.
- Uneven cooling and heating throughout your living space.
- An increase in allergy symptoms throughout the household.
- Dusty surfaces in spite of regular cleaning.
- Stale air when operating your HVAC systems.
Whether it’s these symptoms or something else that seems amiss, we welcome your call. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Indoor Air Quality System Repair
Just like any other climate control or home comfort system, there will probably come a time where you will need indoor air quality system repairs. The best way to fend off the worst of these repair needs is by having your systems maintained.
Ask about our USA Maintenance Program. We’ll check your HVAC systems and indoor air quality systems to make sure everything is in working order and operating as efficiently as possible.