Kalispell AC Repair, Installation & Maintenance
Your Local Kalispell AC Repair & Installation Experts
When summer rolls around and temperatures rise, you want to be prepared to combat the heat with a powerful and capable air conditioning system. If your AC system is not up to par, don’t worry – Bill’s Superheat is here to help. We offer comprehensive air conditioning services in Kalispell to help families stay cool in the summer heat.
Schedule AC services with our highly trained technicians by calling (406) 206-9626 or contacting us online.
Signs You Could Use Our Kalispell AC Repair Specialists
Regardless of the manufacturer and regardless of how well maintained your unit is, chances are your AC will eventually break down or give you trouble.
You may need to call for AC repairs in Kalispell if you notice:
- The unit fails to turn on at all - If your AC won't turn on, check that there isn't a blown fuse as this is usually an electrical problem.
- Your home is still not cool after running the AC for a long time - If your AC isn't cooling to the desired temperature, it's possible your thermostat is broken. It's also possible that it's blowing warm air so you're best off calling in our Kalispell AC repair experts to properly diagnose your problem.
- The system makes strange noises - We're not talking about small noises, but if you're hearing squealing, grinding, or non-stop rattling it's best to get your unit serviced.
- A leak - It's possible that your unit is freezing over and the leak is the melting ice, it could also be a faulty water line, so call in a Kalispell AC repair pro and they'll get your machine leak free in no time.
- Frequent or irregular cycles - ACs usually cool and rest periodically. If your AC is running all the time, that means it's not working properly and you'll have to pay more in your utility bills.
- Foul odors - If you smell rot, or mildew then check your ducts to make sure they're clean. If you smell smoke or something burning then you should get your unit inspected by a trained professional.
AC problems can be a pain, but luckily, Bill’s Superheat is here to save the day. We can arrive quickly to diagnose and resolve the issue. Our technicians will arrive equipped with all the tools and parts needed to get the job done right in one visit. We are also available 24/7 for emergency repair needs.
Installations & Replacements
Is your existing AC failing to keep your home cool? Are you installing a system in your home for the first time or for new construction? Whatever the situation may be, Bill’s Superheat offers comprehensive AC installation and replacement in Kalispell.
If you are unsure which system is best suited for your home or business, rest assured that our technicians can assess your needs and recommend whether a ductless unit or a central air system would be a good fit for your needs and your budget. We take the time to explain and walk you through your options. We even offer financing! Our highly trained technicians are committed to ensuring that every AC is installed with care and precision.
The best way to prevent your AC from experiencing untimely breakdowns is to invest in routine maintenance. Regular maintenance keeps your system working as efficiently as possible, keeping you comfortable throughout the year while keeping your utility bills in line. Costs are determined by the type of equipment you have in your home. Ask us about our maintenance program to enjoy AC maintenance in Kalispell at regular intervals without the hassle.
Request an appointment with a professional Kalispell HVAC by calling (406) 206-9626.