Cooling season is basically just an industry term we use to describe “summer.” And while summer might feel like it’s a million miles away, it’ll be here before you know it and you’ll be sweating! Our hope is that members of this community will work together in preparing for the summer heat, and we’ll even work with you to provide AC maintenance in Kalispell, MT to keep things running smoothly.
Don’t worry, if you’re starting to stress out about summer and the air conditioner that you haven’t touched in months, we’ve got your back. Our team is dedicated to providing our customers with nifty tips and tricks to help avoid stress and summer heat.
Let’s spend this spring strategizing new ways to improve your comfort, lower your utility bills, and keep your home stress free! Here are 5 unique ways to prepare for the season ahead.
5 Proven Strategies That Work
Here are five strategies that you can use when temperatures start to warm up. They’ll help improve your efficiency, the comfort of your home, and reduce your energy bills when the summer heat finally hits!
- AC maintenance will always set you up for success. AC maintenance is designed to keep your system in good shape. It will keep your warranty intact, so you can always count on it to protect you when any repairs are required. It will also involve the cleaning of your AC’s coils, efficiency adjustments, and more. You can depend on our technicians when you sign up for maintenance to give you the green light for a comfortable summer!
- Invest in repairs now. If your air conditioner ran into problems last year, those issues are likely still there under the cover of the system. You’re going to want to spend a considerable amount of time this spring figuring out how to repair it before the summer heat hits. Set yourself up right by getting your AC fixed now so that you can enjoy comfortable temperatures when you need them!
- Clean around your outdoor component. It’s a good idea to clean about 2 feet of space around your air conditioner’s outdoor cabinet. This will help remove any dirt, pebbles, twigs, debris, or pest contaminants that might have gotten wedged into your system. The more space that’s cleared around it, the easier it will have proper airflow when dispersing heat into the atmosphere.
- Insulate your home and fix your windows or doors. Insulation is important! If you’ve got a broken window in the basement, or a door that’s not closing all the way, you’re going to be losing valuable cooled air when the summer heat hits. Do your best to insulate your home by fixing windows and doors, and investing in home insulation.
- Change out the air filter. Start this year off strong by changing out the air filter of your air conditioner. Even if you haven’t used the system, it could have collected some dust. Or, even worse, it might have been used at the tail end of last year and requires attention.
Contact Bill’s Superheat, Inc. for help preparing for the summer. Here to Save the Day!